Monday, August 01, 2005

Open Call for SPOKE Contributing Writers



Spoke is an online journal I wanted to start years ago. The rise of blogging makes it much easier and there is no way I can do this alone.

I am looking for a group of 8 writers, preferably four women and four men, but we'll see how it shakes out. Love to see some real diversity.

At the core, or hub of Spoke we understand this old saying "I have been to the Center and it is not Us".

As such Spoke is an open exploration for those of us to see the Universe as essentially Christocentric.

In brief posts I will begin to unravel what where we might go and what our focus might be. I will also outline where we do not wish to go or allow to be a distraction (like political rhetoric, banging on others or theological infighting).

This is an open, intelligent, thoughtful and non-partisan exploration of the Logos.
______________

More in a bit...Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Blogger tabitha jane said...

sounds like a great opportunity for some peaceful dialogue.

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Obi-Mac BakDon said...

That's exactly my thought. Forward moving, open, gracious and with depth.

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger tabitha jane said...

i am very excited about this!

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger New Life said...

Mac,

Let's connect on this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home