Saturday, January 13, 2007

...die.. burn..



Usury is an unamed topic. Yet it is flashed in front of our faces daily.















Okay...my headline....

Rich use to make fun of the "Live Laugh Learn" necklaces. He just wanted to add "Die...Burn".

Good joke.

Rupert Murdock spent a couple billion for Myspace. It has not gone well for him, thus his minions are becoming more overt. Look at the picture above. Deconstruct it. What are they saying?

Fake breasts, a firm abdomen and a cowboy hat! YEEHAW!

The more desperate they get the more T&A they get and now animated. It's pathetic, sad and wrong.

******

I hate this stuff and it is worse because I am a celebate. I have not had sex since I cannot remember when but I am bombarded by this crap every day. "Come F-me" is the message...and I get these obscene IM's on Yahoo...wanna come see my pix?

No. I really don't.

But I will pray for you.

I am no Saint. I have made love to more women than is naturally called for. True, I let them finish first, but I still would have it otherwise. Fidelity is a quality highly underrated in the Modern world.

And sex is a strange thing if you look at it from a ways back.

I'll write about that later and have fun with that I assure you.

I just see ads like the above and know it is plain usury. It's wrong on so many levels. From the model who is paid to become an icon, to the folk who receive these messages...buy our product and you can have this.

Dogshit. Nonsense.

Sex is first about lust, then about connection and is ultimately spiritual.

That's it. That and it results in kids.

*******

I admit that maybe this stuff sets me off because I am sexually frustrated. But let's be fair and note that I get hit with these messages ever single day and I cannot remember when I last was intimate with a woman. So they are playing me daily and I am shelved. True or not true???

What is worse is I am really good in bed. Seriously. It took me years to get past my inhibitions and really be THERE.

No one cares.

Okay, okay...a few women care and have written about it...but I want something more.

And I am not going to get it. That's clear. That's my crucible. I get to see but not touch.

It sucks.

But it is honest.

I have choices I could make. I could make sure i get laid once a year or more if I wanted. I have no moral qualms. But I don't.

The universe is essentially relational...so getting laid is not an option (360 days a year).

Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home