Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Shifting Sand

I no sooner agreed to the 26th and 27th to see my kids for Christmas but I found that plans had already been laid for those days.

So, you see it was never in earnest.

A man of less fortitude would just give up. I won't. I will press every day for the sake of my kids.

L and LIBF have dominated the holidays. Adam has been farmed out to Roseville for the week. Camille is in some day-school. They will spend Xmas day with my family in Monterey. The next day...the day I was supposed to have them, has suddenly been spoken for. So it goes with L.

A constant unraveling.

TURN IT AROUND

I have the power. I regulate all my kid's actions and their schedule. When it comes to time at Christmas with their mother I first insist she must do all the work. Then I change the schedule at my bidding and whim as I see fit...even at the last minute. I control all actions and times. I decide if they will even see their mother at all.

How does that sit with you?

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friend, L is yanking your chain for all she can get! the glimmer of hope she gives then works to take it away.
Personally? I would consider who has you and your kids best interest overall.
Who will be with your family on christmass that is FINE for your kids to be attending? Kinda odd that the papi isn't included? (again i don't know details)

Something smells funny in denmark. Consider who will be with your children and why it is ok.
(not to sound like a broken record but, i don't know the details.)
Sometimes it can be a scarey place to go. Who is for you and who is against you.

I also want to express that you have always kept your kids best interests forfront.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home