Sunday, December 17, 2006

Yer going to the chair pal...
















Mr. Anger Mismanagement lives down below us. I have written about him before. He is a Perp. He has harrassed one single woman here to the extent that she is being evicted. At 4 a.m. this morning he had the audacity and gall to come out and yell at people who are moving her stuff out (and very quietly) because of his own harassment.

As I have written elsewhere I believe in both justice and also instant karma. I hope he develops a peptic ulcer from his own hate.

I saw him yesterday for the first time. I was not sure what to do. I said nothing (always the best default). Later I heard the Word in my head...not in an unpleasant way..."bless those who curse you".

It speaks of another paradigm that does not accept things as they are. I mean, why bless someone who curses you? There has to be a reason.

Jesus is the most sane human I have ever listened to or read. So what do you make of that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home