Saturday, December 02, 2006

Gifts









Gifts on a birthday.

Today Camille gets her birthday gifts. I find it easy to buy for boys and a bit stymied when it comes to Daughter.

I have already bought her every possible art set (they are stacked out on the deck).

So after much deliberation I settled on an Italian Charm bracelet and a watch that matches.

I had no idea that I was entering another world...an Italian one with many ways to get lost.

Weeks later I emerged and packages started coming in and I had the put it all together. The two most expensive pieces were the above. They are tiny, but still go for about 20 bucks a shot each.

The others were not so bad...and meaningful...one of the GG Bridge, another of a puppy paw on a red heart (the Poochini Loves the Little Girl), a penguin to scare off brother (who is afraid of penguins) a horseshoe with her birthstones, a church, some baloons, a birthday cake, some sushi,...oh here are a few more:



Camille loves New York and also her Papi

But most of all there must be Spongebob, and also Jerry (Mucho Mouse).

I wear an ankle bracelet Camille gave to me when she was 4. I had one before that from Thomas that fell of the day he turned 18. Jewelry should be meaningful I think and tell a story where it can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home