Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Art


Pots painted by Cammie and her Papi.













In Eden God gave Adam an artist's dream in cultivating the Garden.

God is the Supreme Artist and as we, male and female, are created in God's image we are also creators. Sure, we don't do it ex nihilo, but we do it with we are given.

Daughter and I planted seeds a few months back and she made a great chart to keep track which I shall publish tonight. Then we painted like 20 clay pots and just had fun. We ran out of paint in fact and walked hand in hand down to the art store 8 blocks from here. She loves that art store "I just love being in here!" she says to me. Then we bought some acrylics and got back to having fun with the pots (some pictured above).

Last night I had marinated tomatos on my big hot sausage sandwich slathered with hot and sweet mustard, red onions and a bit of horseradish. I was watching the A's lose game one (they will be back) and there is nothing better than baseball and a great hot sandwich. Those toms came from Camille and my planting and waiting, watering and pruning.

Out on the deck, all of Camille's seeds have come to fruition and in the pots we painted together.

She is a creator and an artist. I love her art. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home