Saturday, October 07, 2006

That's Ridiculous!



The "Seal" with Doggles.
















Adults often project their own issues onto others. These others can be kids, or an abode...or even a pet.

My mother is a classic cat/dog lady. She likes them because they cannot talk back or take issue.

In this little skirmish we are in the analogy which is easy. L is the 37 theater mega-plex and I am the alternative theater with three screens.

Do I project? Yes. I'm sure I do despite my desire to be fair. But I do not project wildly on 37 screens and without discrimination. In fact that last observation was on Screen One. Do with it what you will. I only have two left.

Screen Two: Projection is not about entertainment in this context. It is about blame. I am not interested in blame. I only brought up the fact that my daughter was locked out of her house on LIBF's watch to reveal an irony and blantant contradiction. She was safe here and cared for and he used power to come get her...then she got locked out of her house that Sunday morning.

That would never happen here.

I do not think him irresponsible by any means. It was an honest mistake.

I do not think my Ex is a bad mother...in fact, other than this one crucial issue, I think she is a remarkabely good mother.

Screen Three: Is what we make of it. We can continue to posture and leave the well-being of the kids outside. I'm more than willing to allow Ms. Multi-plex to show a short film so long as I get to then record open time with my two lovely children in freedom and respect. I can leave the projector off.

I'm really not interested in projection anymore. I am interested in recording life and more life.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home