Friday, October 13, 2006

Retreating



Adam's treasure from Pt. Reyes.











Adam just informed me that his mother is gone with my Daughter and he has no idea where.

The are on "retreat". And there is really only one place to go...Inverness.

It a place I found and have sent countless others to to get spiritually grounded. I do not begrudge L. going there at all.

The irony though is LIBF accused me recently of breaking an agreement because they could not get immediate phone contact with Adam the day after the "non-incident". It was because we were in Inverness having lunch and playing with the dog. Cell phones do not work so well out there.

Which is why I suppose I cannot get through to Lori's cellphone right now and find out how my daughter is. Howveer, LIBF has no excuse. I called him and he did not answer. He also is not home watching over my son.

For all I know, Daughter is sitting at exactly the same spot R and Adam and I did that weekend that they found so offensive, having a sandwich and looking out at Tomales Bay.

Now that I cannot get ahold of her on the phone is of no consequence when it is me. But it is a felony when it happens the other way.

Here are the words he wrote to me:

On Saturday you did not answer Lori's repeated phone attempts to contact Adam. That is a legal violation of her custody and her access to her son. Again, it is the action that speaks, not your email, not any of your words.

So how is what is true for the goose true for the gander? And mind you, this is from Live in Boyfriend...not even a committed Goose.

The difference is I really have no problem with L taking Daughter on retreat on her own weekend. I am certain they will have a great time, just as my time with Adam at the same retreat house was so special.

We walked on the beach and a dalmation came up and played with us for over an hour and there was a shipwreck off the coast of Drakes bay and we brought back a brass portal (see above) that Adam gladly called his "treasure" and we grilled steaks in the kitchen at St. Columba's and read stories and at 3 a.m. he fell out of the other bed in the St. Jean Vianney room like a stone and we still laugh about it till this day.

I hope Lori has such a time with Camille. I have not the slighest objection.

No, it is the utter hypocrisy that I object to.

She can go anywhere at anytime and I have no access. I go for lunch to the very same place (with someone they have agreed can be supervisor...which is already so wrong on all levels but I submit to it) and her Live in Boyfriend makes it seem like a major legal infraction because we are out of cell contact for a few hours.

Now she is and he isn't answering.

That's just crazy folks...just as crazy as crazy can be. It's beyond crazy and it is hurting my kids every day.

*******

So my daughter has been witheld from me for over a month for no reason. They cannot produce one single point. My son is mostly home alone and on his own. Very wise when the lad is 13, just started high school and is in a new city.

These people need help. Seriously.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home