Saturday, December 23, 2006

Why Google is like my Ex

Every day since we received the new GOOGLE Blogger thing its the same story. No memory, no password verification. I have to daily ask for a new password now that I have the new Google Blogger (I knew it was a mistake to hit "upgrade"). The password I type in to sign in to add this Blog is the same every day. Every day it says it is invalid. Every day I have it send me a reset and I type in the very same password. It let's me in...this one time. Tomorrow it will say "Who the frill are you?"

So it goes.

The comparison is rather comic. I am the father of two children and I call or try to communicate and every day I get the same "invalid password" message...even though I am the father.

This message comes in many forms. Like:

  • Your words mean nothing even though I make my living as a book editor
  • I am erasing your emails and all in the future (except this one)
  • Don't call your daughter when she is here
  • This conversation is over unless I want to talk
So I do the same thing I do with Google. I just reset the password every day and keep plodding along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home