Thursday, October 19, 2006

Mr. Nanosecond


Nanosecond device.








When LIBF was attempting to intimidate me he also made sure to tell me, again, that he would not give a "nonosecond" of thought to anything I had to say.

Then he wrote me two emails.

I friend called me yesterday and told me about seeing Thank You For Smoking. He said one line in particular would amuse me, when the guys says "Hey, I'm the father, you are just ----ing my Ex-wife."

Well I do not find it all that amusing, but I see his point. It's potentially amusing at best and simply true at the very least.

Anyway, finally (after not giving a nanosecond's concern for my view, but two emails later) Mr. Nanosecond has fallen silent and my Ex has taken up the call.

Her particular modus operendi is shaming and implied blaming. She never answers when asked for a tangible example because she does not have one.

She wrote me a long email, which I answered point by point. If I get a response it is because I forgot something or made a mistake. If not, it means she cannot reply because I am right.

I do not expect a reply.

I will be quoting others in the next few days who have actually seen me with my kids and therefore can form a tangible opinion. L and LIBF cannot because we spend no time with them.

The one irrefutible point in all of this is that children need the nurture of their father. That is being witheld. Every week it goes on it hurts them. Their deflections aside it is not debateable.

(R....add this to your file please, and go see Thank You for Smoking.) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home