Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Stories...Part 2












The Culprits..part 1.







This picture was taken at around 6 a.m. notice that Stanley's pants (far right) are still wet.

To the left is Malone, then Pope Kodiak (Wettstein). Stanley is just soggy. I look like...well beutiful. I wish someone had told me then. I would have scored.

Okay...so last I left off the only really story was the group of us creeping up Mitchell's driveway at 3 a.m. You had to do this because the ass stays up all hours. (My revenge to be posted later).

His lights went out at around 2:30 a.m. We waited. I turned to look behind me. Remember I am wearing black pants, a black turtleneck, and a black cap (I changed later into the white outfit). The idiots behind me are dressed the same. One looks like Magnum P.I., the next looks like Cannon, the last one looks like a box boy at Safeway. Not good. Worse, I am their leader. Still they all deserve this because they "got" me.

My plan?

Well remember MDOED (Mac's Doctrine of Emotional Duress).

Months earlier, when Mitch had stayed over at my apartment and stayed up till 3 a.m. I stole his key at 7 am and had a copy made while he slept (I did not do my usual torture of him at 7 a.m....I had bigger fish to fry).

No, in fact, I put down my copy of Barth's commentary of Romans at 7 a.m. and took his key and had a duplicate made at the Park and Shop strip mall before he woke up at Noon.

I did some shopping, bought some used books and made it back for breakfast while he snored (he snores something awful). Then wehen he woke up I made the usual jokes as if I was not about to destroy him.

He never missed his key...till four months later at 3 a.m.

And that is where Geroge (The Flounder) came in.

I had taken everything into account and my plan was fool-proof. I even had the ratchet (not metric...it was a Chevy) settings locked and loaded.

Then it all went South...literally.

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're Tall!!!

Karl Barth?? I read his Humanity Of God! Been a few years, i think i gave that book away. I also had his diactics of something? But, i am no theologian so i gave that away without reading it.

enjoying the 'stories'

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home